Improve Quality and Empower Clinical Staff at Scale
Is your staff consistently providing competent care?
- 16,000+ Valid and Reliable Knowledge Questions
- First-Ever Critical Thinking Assessment, Leveraging Artificial Intelligence
- Proprietary Taxonomy for Powerful Recommendations at Scale
- Proprietary Taxonomy with 60M+ Relationships Allows for Meaningful Recommendations at Scale
- Preceptor Support
- AI-based competency assessment solution using conversational format, powered by IBM Watson.
- 1,800+ Courses with CE Enabled for One-Click Development Plans
- Assigned & Self-Directed Development Capabilities
- Preceptor Guidance for Critical Thinking
- Staff Competency Profiles with Rapid View of Strengths and Gaps
- Raw Score, Percentile Ranking & National Benchmarks for Context
- Aggregate View of Top Performers & Key Areas of Risk
Healthcare Leaders Can Leverage Jane To:
Identify Individual Competence Gaps
Remediate Gaps with Personalized Learning Paths
Improve the Delivery of Care
Provide Safe Care, Delivered by Highly Competent and Confident Staff
Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence
Jane harnesses the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to create a system that personalizes competency development at scale, quickly identifies risk and opportunity, and improves quality outcomes by focusing on critical thinking. The smart system is designed to measure a clinician's ability to consistently and safely apply clinical knowledge and judgment through the use of valid and reliable assessments.
Leveraging over 30 years of HealthStream's data, Jane provides over 16,000 valid knowledge questions covering over 160 clinical professions and specialties. Healthcare leaders that have implemented Jane at their organization have seen reduced costs, strengthened retention, improved quality of care, and more time to focus on fostering a resilience.
As a healthcare leader, are you:
Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology - Jane
Best Advance in AI and Machine Learning - Jane
Best Advance in Career Management or Planning Technology – Jane
Best Advance in Learning Management Technology - Jane
Best Advance in Technology for Crisis Management – Jane
Best Advance in Technology for Testing or Learning Evaluation – Jane